I am a Software Engineer with over 12 years of experience in backend development, serverless services, and agile methodologies.
- Blanco Cuaresma
- June 21, 1990
- +34 680 806 758
Senior Software EngineerSeptember 2020 - Current
Developed and maintained a suite of cloud-based applications using .NET technologies and AWS.
· Collaborated with cross-functional teams to design and implement scalable and secure solutions.
· Streamlined development and deployment using CI/CD pipelines and AWS services.
· Improved application performance and reliability through monitoring and optimization.
· Used AWS CloudFormation and Terraform to manage infrastructure as code.
· Implemented serverless architectures using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon S3 and SQS.
· Mentored junior team members on .NET and AWS best practices.
Senior Software DeveloperAugust 2019 - April 2020
Worked with .NET technologies for desktop applications & Restful APIs.
· Develop new features using clean architecture & clean code using SOLID, DRY priniples and DI.
· Team management tasks and ensure the application of agile methodologies.
· Maintain legacy code.
Senior Software EngineerMay 2015 - August 2019
Carglass Spain (First year as IT ETICS Sistemes consultant)
Worked with .NET technologies for desktop applications & Restful API, following an agile methodology.
· Maintain legacy code, design and implement new features.
· Collect requirements from BA, develop solutions matching QA expectations and closely interact with both teams.
· Technical designs, documentation and knowledge sharing articles.
· Train other team members.
· SCRUM as methodology..
Junior DeveloperJulio 2011 - Enero 2015
JG Ingenieros S.A.
Software Analyst & Developer for web & desktop logistic applications (MVVM & MVC 4).
· Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
· Develop, refine and tune integrations between applications.
· Focus on depth of knowledge and expertise in a certain language.
Developer (Intership)Enero 2011 - Julio 2011
DOW Chemical Ibérica S.L.
Working as scholar developer for intranet applications using .NET/c# and SQL Server.
Certificate of Higher Education in Software Dev.2009 - 2011
Vidal i Barraquer de Tarragona
High School2017 - 2009
IES Martí i Franquès (Tarragona)
Apache Kafka for absolute beginners2022
Apache Kafka Ecosystem, Architecture, and Client API Programming and streams transformations with kafka streams.
HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate 20222022
Understanding the basics of Infrastructure as Code technologies, and then begin a deep dive journey into Terraform.
AWS Serverless Microservices with Patterns & Best Practices2021
AWS Event-driven Serverless Microservices using AWS Lambda, API Gateway, EventBridge, SQS, DynamoDB and CloudFormation for IaC.
Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart2019
Build beautiful, fast and native-quality apps for iOS and Android with just one codebase with flutter & Dart
VueJS - The Complete Guide2017
Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
Certificate of The Scrum & Scrum Master training2016
Training in the fundamentals essential for Scrum team members or a professional Scrum master.
Domain-Driven Design Fundamentals2015
Domain-Driven Design (DDD) course with demonstrations of interaction with a client and a demo of a complex application, along with tips from Eric Evans.
Android: Programación de Aplicaciones2013
Universitat Politècnica de Valencia (Miriadax)
Introduction to Android programming. Project: Development of an app that makes use of the touch screen, geo-localisation services, multimedia files and Internet web services.
CCNA Exploration: Routing Protocols and Concepts2011
CISCO Systems. (On-line)
Introduction course for System and network administration (first and second level certification)
SQS / EventBridge
CI / CD
Monitoring & Debugging
Others / IDEs
VSCode / Rider
- Albert Blanco Cuaresma
- Telf: +34 680 806 758
- Web: www.blancocuaresma.com/a/